Welcome to our website, we appreciate your visit.
Go ON Gold is a project run by a consortium of partners led by Headstar Ltd, a UK limited company no. 03840961 (Registered office: Quadrant House, 31-69 Croydon Road, Caterham, Surrey CR3 6PBUK). The term ‘Headstar’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the website owner, Headstar. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, text, images, photographs, videos, site design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of Go ON Gold campaign videos is permitted under the terms stated in the videos section of this site. Reproduction of other material from this website is prohibited without permission from Headstar, obtained by request through the contact forms on this website.
- This website includes links to other websites, which are provided for information only. They do not signify that we endorse the websites, and we have no responsibility for the content of linked websites
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.